Thursday, August 27, 2009

What Happened to August in Chicago?

This weather blows. Besides that...

I have lots to write about. And I've taken some good notes. Lots of ideas flowing. Just don't quite have enough time to dedicate to a fully flushed out post. I promised I would be better in August than I was in July. And I lied. But to be honest, I've been filling my nights with people and experiences, combined with looking for a new apartment, so free time is currently at a premium. Maybe next month it will slow down, maybe it won't. But as for now, I'll do my best to get at least one legitimate thought strand down a week. My goal is two. We'll see how it plays out. Thanks for all that have been reading this discombobulated mess. Don't plan on stopping soon, cuz I know I won't be.

No comments:

Post a Comment