Monday, March 23, 2009

My Return

So after my four day hiatus for the tournament, I am back to writing form. Kinda. The past four days have provided me a slew of topics and ideas and perspectives and stories. There's been some drama, some ridiculousness, some things to take comfort in, and some things that still continue to confuse me. There were missed opportunities, and opportunities that were taken. There was extensive conversation, excessive basketball, and impressive nights with impressive people. I have so much to think about and so much to say. So many people to talk to and so many questions to ask. I have more on my plate than I am accustomed to. And for right now, after getting my monday fix of dramatic television, I don't have the words to convey what I need to. And maybe this isn't the medium I need to use. So while I am looking forward to finding my stroke tomorrow, tonight has left me with more questions than answers, more problems than solutions, and more thoughts than actions. Should make for an interesting night's rest. Hope the train's a quiet one tonight, I need the rest..

No comments:

Post a Comment